Personalizing your peace of mind
Understand your needs
- Take stock of what you want safe and protected.
- Find out more about the various protection Monitored offers for your well-being.
Start at the front door
- Lots of intrusions happen through the front door.
- A door sensor is a is a great way to keep track on who’s coming and going.
Cover all entry points
- Windows: These can be covered by Door and Window Sensors, Motion Sensors, and Glass Break Sensors. Window Sensors may not be effective if a window is smashed by an intruder. Motion Sensors and Glass Break Sensors cover wide areas and multiple windows, and are often times a more effective and affordable way to protect areas with many windows.
- Doors: Consider placing a sensor on every ground-level door.
Make sure you monitor more than intruders
- Place a monitored Smoke sensor near sleeping areas.
- Cameras to confirm our kids are home.
- Place duress buttons next to your bed.
Second floor and beyond
- While it’s less likely that an intruder will enter somewhere other than the ground floor, it’s still important to make sure upper floors are monitored.
- Place a monitored Smoke and Heat sensor near sleeping areas.
- Place a movement detector at the top of the stairs.
LET'S GET STARTED
Request a free quote on your system or set up a call with a Monitored expert today.
By clicking this button, you consent for Monitored Security Systems to use automated technology to contact you at the number provided. This consent is not required to make a purchase from us.
Security That fits you
Monitored knows that your needs are unique. That’s why our solutions are Tailored to fit you. And, it’s why we’ve tried to make this site easy to navigate so you can find just what you need for a system that works for you.